Welcome to NameAlpha
Let’s explore some examples of great domain names, more specifically, exact match domains that add value to businesses through recognition and instant trust. Your name is a gateway, a call to action, or just an easy way for your customers to find you. However utilized, names are at the forefront of our daily lives. Even at the dawn of IOT (Internet of Things), we rely on names to build entire infrastructures to work in unison.
Exact match names all carry one simple feature, their ability to describe your product or service in less than three words.
Whether you actively run campaigns (which you should) or you work hard to rank organically. Names with descriptive and direct nature add a sense of reliability to the visitor, or soon to be customer. Every name on this list is currently for sale at NameAlpha.
Owning a powerful name is the closest thing we have to physically owning our ideas.
50. NameAlpha.com – Yours truly, NameAlpha.com is a high quality two-word name. It delivers a message of strength and new domination. The “Alpha” stages of your start-up are all about finding your message, and thus, your name.
49. HitTheWeights.com – Perfect for gyms and trainers, would do great with a targeted campaign using this name.
48. PrepareForTakeoff.com – Perfect for travel, this term invigorates and excites. All I can think is, where are we going?
47. CauseWaves.com & CauseWave.com – Which cause could use some waves? These names are a keyword powerhouse.
46. FastShuttles.com – Airport shuttles are known for their convenience, make yours fast!
45. WhiskAndBake.com – Products need content, make a content channel for your baking products or edibles.
44. BasesFull.com – Bases full, hit a home run and score big with this great sports themed name.
43. ClosetGrowers.com & ClosetGrower.com – Discretion and convenience, two implied messages for your closet growing supply store.
42. SurrogacyPartners.com – Become the partners your surrogacy clients demand.
41. MiniClinics.com – Healthcare is shifting, stay ahead with a great exact match domain.
40. LetsDock.com – Perfect for boating, but usable for tech and travel industries.
39. GunkAway.com – Cleaning products do great with direct sales and e-commerce.
38. MildRoast.com – Coffee offers an opportunity for reoccurring sales.
37. WholeLots.com – Fantastic opportunity to deploy a wholesale club.
36. SelfEnsure.com – Industry defining terms are often bought before the products.
35. SwedenDaily.com – Dominate locally with a perfect daily name.
34. CertifiedSurveyor.com – Drones are becoming the surveyors of the future, is he certified?
33. ConciergeNurses.com & ConciergeLabs.com – Healthcare once again, offers incredible growth opportunities with a personal touch.
32. MinuteReport.com – Short attention spans yield to higher quality content, own the minute report.
31. SnagAFlight.com – Deal searching and travel go together well.
30. StockJingles.com – With endless up-sell possibilities, stock businesses are thriving.
29. AppleAndPie.com – From retail to actual food, this brand delivers endless possibilities.
28. MakeMoreMemories.com – Travel, photography, video, and adventures.
27. DriveRaceCars.com – Call-to-action with more action awaiting.
26. RawHempOil.com – Dominate the space with this beautiful exact match name.
25. Floristically.com – Single word meaning of or relating to flowers or a flora.
24. CounterSpaces.com – Kitchen and chef focused brand with a perfect ring.
23. TrendingFeed.com – Media consumption is rising, dominate the giants with a powerful name.
22. Thermodynamical.com – One-word adjective focused on energy.
21. MakeOpportunities.com – 3D printing, manufacturing, and marketing opportunities.
20. Prestigiously.com – In luxury, prestige is everything.
19. LetsKayak.com – Gorgeous two-word name with an actionable beginning and a fun ending.
18. Cryogenically.com – Cryogenics is exploding, own the only one word name priced below six figures.
17. BreakBounds.com – Inspiration media, a sector that knows no bounds.
16. BloomSeeds.com – Cannabis or just farming in general.
15. FastDude.com & FastDudes.com – Fast delivery with a great brand.
14. UsedAlbums.com – Become a powerhouse with this ultra-generic name in vinyls.
13. VanillaSoda.com – It works as an exact match and a brand for creatives.
12. WePayNow.com – Generate results with a powerful buying campaign.
11. PocketBattery.com – Electric vehicles are everywhere, where do you see a product like this thrive?
10. SelfStoragePlaces.com – Self-Storage owners and brokers could turn this faucet on immediately.
9. TobaccoSucks.com – I mean, it does! Demand your audience’s attention.
8. NewJerseyDaily.com – Daily news, local domination.
7. SiteForeman.com – Construction and drones, this name holds it’s own.
6. Dankest.com – A powerful brand and generic name, with origins in cannabis.
5. TinyBuilders.com – Tiny homes are everywhere, own this most generic term.
4. UrgentClinic.com & UrgentClinics.com – Healthcare and urgency, a perfect name for your startup.
3. Gigajoules.com – Energy, electric power, and many other applications.
2. ConcertSuite.com & ConcertSuites.com – Deliver your guests with a beautiful suite. Concert suites are rentable and available at every major concert venue worldwide.
1. WattHours.com – Solar energy and power generation, all revolve around the number of Watt Hours it produces.
These names are just a sample of our available inventory. We strive to have relevant, actionable, and short names that work with today’s discerning visitor. Your name matters more than ever.